MacStadium is the leading managed Mac hosting solution in the world and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class hosting solution for Apple Mac computers, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. MacStadium is part of an ecosystem where apps and programs are built that are changing the way people live. It’s likely that numerous apps on your iPhone were built or tested in MacStadium’s data centers.
We are seeking our first in-house HR Generalist who will be responsible for all aspects of Talent Management. The ideal person for this role will be a proven self-starter who is passionate and experienced in all areas of Human Resources. This is a newly created position that will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for all areas of the employee life cycle, including hiring, onboarding, performance management, payroll and benefits administration, employee relations and coaching. This is a full-time, on-site position located in our Piedmont Center headquarters in Atlanta.
What you will be doing:
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new hires; background check and on boarding compliance.
- Administer payroll, benefits, 401k administration and HRIS (Namely)
- Assist with compensation planning, job descriptions review and equity
- Identify HR practices to ensure compliance around state and federal employment law as well as internal certification requirements
- Help develop internal talent, by providing ongoing coaching to both employees and managers on career management
- Handle all employee relations by being the employee advocate and providing support to management
- Administer on going performance review programs
- Support cultural initiatives including employee recognition, celebrations and other events
- Facilitate all employee communications such as town hall meetings, communications etc.
- Employee engagement champion - develop, launch and maintain employee engagement programs and communication plans to support the culture through growth.
- Facilitate Employee and Manager training and development
- Maintain multiple employee systems and prepare bi-weekly and quarterly headcount reports
- Administer workers compensation; investigate accidents and complete paperwork as needed
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews
- Other human resource related tasks and projects as defined by management
What skills and experience you need to have:
- Bachelors degree in business management or human resources required; PHR or other HR Certification a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; prior experience in a solo HR role is a big plus
- Previous experience at a high-growth technology company or in another fast-paced, start-up type environment
- Experience with expanding a company in international markets a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must be someone who collaborative in nature, who is self-directed and resourceful working within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an early stage company in a really cool tech space with people that are excited to come to work every day.
- To work as part of a team in our brand new office space located in amenity filled Piedmont Center.
- Competitive pay, benefits and free parking (some of the last in Buckhead!).
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.