MacStadium is the leading managed Mac hosting solution in the world and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class hosting solution for Apple Mac computers, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. MacStadium is part of an ecosystem where apps and programs are built that are changing the way people live. It’s likely that numerous apps on your iPhone were built or tested in MacStadium’s data centers.
What we need:
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator at MacStadium, you will be responsible for creating and executing programs to scale our marketing reach and drive pipeline and revenue. In this role, you will be developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns, coordinating meetings and trade shows, tracking sales data, maintaining databases, and preparing reports. The ideal candidate has an understanding of and experience with SEO/SEM, website management, marketing technologies and campaign analytics.
The right person for this role will be a self-starter with the ability to collaborate with marketing and sales team members. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your career by getting in early with a quickly-expanding marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Marketing.
What you will be doing:
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, track conversion rates, and make continual improvements
- Create email templates, landing pages, forms, nurture programs and reports using marketing automation tools
- Investigate media opportunities (online advertising, sponsorships, etc.), negotiate rates, book space, and measure results
- Monitor and manage the company’s organic search (SEO), paid search (SEM), and retargeting marketing campaigns on Google AdWords and other pay-per-click (PPC) platforms. Optimize performance through analytics, testing and experimentation
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, developing schedules and assignments, and maintaining email lists
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Stay abreast of new technologies and advise marketing leadership on the latest web trends, best practices and standards. Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our digital experience for prospects, leads and customers.
What skills and experience you need to have:
- 2+ years marketing experience with an understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
- Experience working with SEO/SEM/PPC tools, website optimization tools, and/or Google Analytics
- Experience with website editing via content management systems (WordPress, Webflow, etc.)
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (such as Salesforce) and email/marketing automation (like MailChimp, Pardot or HubSpot)
- Analytical skills and proven ability to use data to optimize campaign performance and inform future strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to operate independently and solve problems quickly
- Adept at handling many diverse projects at once and meeting tight deadlines
- Startup experience (i.e., working in fast-paced, high growth environments) and/or knowledge of software development or networking technology is a bonus!
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an early stage company that has proven to be the leader in Mac hosting solutions with people that are excited to come to work every day.
- To work as part of a team in our brand new office space located in beautiful amenity filled Piedmont Center in the heart of Buckhead.
- Competitive pay, benefits and free shuttle to MARTA
If you think this role sounds like a fit, please apply by sending your resume and a short cover letter describing why you’re interested in MacStadium. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she will provide MacStadium services.
No agencies please.