MacStadium is the leading managed Mac hosting solution in the world and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We offer the only enterprise-class hosting solution for Apple Mac computers, providing critical infrastructure for iOS and macOS developers at leading tech companies, big enterprises, and more. MacStadium is part of an ecosystem where apps and programs are built that are changing the way people live. It’s likely that numerous apps on your iPhone were built or tested in MacStadium’s data centers.
What we need:
We are seeking a Product Manager to help grow our market leadership in enterprise Mac Infrastructure solutions. MacStadium Product Managers work with engineers, designers, business stakeholders, and many others to build products. We are looking for an extremely entrepreneurial Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives to further our mission. The ideal candidate is curious, open minded, flexible, and a fast learner who always has an eye on the big picture while executing the details that make a product great. They will own their work from idea to delivery and drive the discovery of new solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Clearly articulate and present concepts to team and executives and establish shared vision across the company by building consensus
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Defining product strategy, roadmaps, and launch plans
- Manage successful beta and pilot programs to gather customer feedback
- Work with infrastructure vendors to assess technologies, trends, & opportunities
- Develop expertise with respect to industry competition and alternatives
- Ensure product documentation can drive customer success
- Work with marketing to develop the core positioning and messaging for each product
- Work with finance to set pricing that meets revenue and profitability goals
- Brief and train the sales team on product and competition
- Be a cross functional leader in the company
What Skills and Experience you need to have:
- MBA or Masters degree in computer science or engineering, is preferred
- 4-6+ years of product management experience
- Experience in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience collecting user research and organizing studies
- Strong background in technology with experience in software development
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- At least one sample of effective product documentation (NDA available)
What you will get:
- The opportunity to work with an early stage company that has proven to be the leader in Mac hosting solutions with people that are excited to come to work every day.
- To work as part of a team in our new office space located in beautiful amenity filled Piedmont Center in the heart of Buckhead.
- Competitive pay, benefits and free shuttle to MARTA.
MacStadium has a defined Information Security Policy and all employees are required to adhere to this policy and sign an acknowledgment and receipt of this policy upon hire.
All offers of employment are conditioned upon successful completion of a background screening process and all employees must comply with the immigration rules and laws in the jurisdiction in which he/she will provide MacStadium services.
No agencies please.